Please click the link below to schedule an appointment.
Appointments available to book:
- Free 15-minute virtual meet and greet
- This free 15-minute session allows us a chance to talk and see if we would be a good fit before you commit to nutritional counseling. It is important to us that we can provide you adequate time and attention and that we are the right nutritionist for your goals. Please note this meeting takes place either on the phone
- 75-minute initial consultation
- During this 75-minute session, we will discuss your health and wellness goals. We will do a thorough review of your health status, dietary intake, medical history, and family history. You will leave this session with an initial action plan with steps to take towards your goals
- 45-minute follow-up session (current clients only)
- A 45-minute counseling session where we review progress towards previously defined goals and determine a continued path for success
We have two office locations. Sunday and Thursday appointments are at 2001 Mount Vernon Ave, Alexandria VA. This office is on the second floor and is not wheelchair accessible. Parking is available behind the building and there is also ample street parking. Saturday appointments are at 2312 Mount Vernon Ave, Suite 201, Alexandria VA in the GSD Cowork Club. This office is on the second floor and is wheelchair accessible with an elevator and dedicated parking behind the building.