Are you ready to schedule an appointment for nutrition counseling? Please click the link at the bottom of the page to schedule an appointment for nutrition counseling.
Types of appointments available to book:
- Free 15-minute virtual meet and greet
- This free 15-minute phone call allows us a chance to talk and see if we would be a good fit before you commit to nutritional counseling.
- We recommend scheduling this appointment first before scheduling the initial consultation. It is important to us that we can provide you adequate time and attention and that we are the right nutritionist for your goals.
- 75-minute initial consultation
- During this 75-minute session, we will discuss your health and wellness goals. We will do a thorough review of your health status, dietary intake, medical history, and family history. You will leave this session with an initial action plan with steps to take towards your goals
- Follow-up session (available to current clients only)
- A 25-minute or 45-minute counseling session where we review progress towards previously defined goals and determine a continued path for success
We are located at 2001 Mount Vernon Ave, Alexandria VA. This office is on the second floor and is not wheelchair accessible. Parking is available behind the building and there is also ample free street parking.
Please note we are currently conducting all appointments via video telehealth through our secure HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform, Practice Better.