$195 for 75-minute initial consultation
$95 for 30-minute follow-up session
*special rates available for military, police, fire, first responders and teachers
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for nutrition services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include nutrition benefits?
- Do I need a specific diagnosis for nutrition services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the 80% of the rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!