$195 for 75-minute initial consultation
$95 for 45-minute follow-up session
*payment plans available at no additional cost
*special rates available for military, police, fire, first responders and teachers
*sliding scale rates available
Fueled & Fed Nutrition is an in-network provider with CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for nutrition services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include coverage for nutrition counseling, CPT codes 97802, 97803 and S9470?
- Do I need a specific diagnosis for nutrition services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is due at the time of your appointment
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $70 late cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!