$225 for 75-minute initial consultation
$110 for 45-minute follow-up session
$80 for 30-minute follow-up session
*payment plans available at no additional cost
*sliding scale rates available
Fueled & Fed Nutrition is an in-network provider with CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare and Virginia Medicaid.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for nutrition services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my plan include nutrition counseling benefits for CPT codes 97802, 97803, 99404 and/or S9470 (BCBS FEP only for S9470)?
- Are there any restricted diagnoses? Is nutrition counseling covered for ICD-10 code Z71.3? (i.e. Is nutrition counseling only covered for diabetes, high cholesterol, etc. or is it covered for general health and wellbeing?)
- Do I have any nutrition counseling benefits covered under the preventative care portion of my plan?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
We accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is due at the time of your appointment for private pay clients
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $70 late cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!