The following resources are general resources for sports nutrition. The resources are intended to complement, not replace, professional medical advice.
Any affiliate links are indicated with an asterisk (*), which means that at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Best Aid Station Food for Ultramarathoners
- Cooking with Team USA
- Nike DIY Sports Nutrition
Disordered Eating, Female Athlete Triad, Relative Energy Deficit in Sport
- Healthy Body Image
- Disordered Eating and the Controlling Aspects of Aesthetic Sports
- IOC consensus statement: beyond the Female Athlete Triad—Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S)
Clean Sport, Banned Substances
- Clean Sport Collective
- National Association of State High School Associations Statement on Appearance and Performance Enhance Drugs
- NCAA Banned Drugs List
- US Anti-Doping Agency
- World Anti-Doping Agency
Disclaimer: affiliate links are indicated with an asterisk (*), which means that at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.